Insurance recommendations for trainees and young professionals

What insurance do I need as a trainee or a young professional? Trainees and young professionals automatically have five types of insurance: health, pension, accident, nursing and unemployment insurance. The consumer advice center also recommends that young people purchase occupational disability and personal liability insurance. Occupational disability insurance protects the insured against permanent loss of income after an accident or illness. Private liability insurance pays for damage that the insured causes to others. Before trainees and young professionals take out this insurance, they should check whether they are insured through their parents.

 28 total views,  2 views today

Written by 

Related posts

Leave a Comment

WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner